« Home | All-Star Game at an All-Star Park » | No downtime for Hitler, or, Frankly speaking, can'... » | Uncle ALBERT!!!, or now we know why his hair looks... » | Cruzing for a bruising or, I've got my own dork cr... » | Give me your tired, your poor,/Your huddled masses... » | Where's Beevis?...we just found Butthead... » | sushi baseball - why this is a great country.. » | Hippie capitalists run the BEST beach towns.. » | I fear no werewolf nor wanton women.... » | Livin' large on the left coast.. »

Kicking the stubborn Americans where it hurts, or, We'll show those asses!

According to THIS story in the NY Times, Columbia's Mule Day parade is a potential target for terrorist attack. Could we just get them to substitute Branson?

What little faith I had in the Dept. of Homeland Security has been pretty much finished off by this story.

ht: Newscoma

Update: According to MSNBC:
The report noted that Indiana has 8,591 assets listed in the database — more than any other state and 50 percent more than New York. New York had 5,687 listed.


I'm a Hoosier by birth, and i can tell you honestly that Indiana doesn't have 8,591 of anything except people down on Broadway visiting Nashville who think that they might run into Ernest Tubb or Porter Waggoner.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links