« Home | My new favorite quote..or, If you want a theocracy... » | There's low comedy, high comedy, unintentional com... » | If I could have any wish....Hilleary v. Hillary ce... » | Please, please don't let the wrong people get hold... » | Kicking the stubborn Americans where it hurts, or,... » | All-Star Game at an All-Star Park » | No downtime for Hitler, or, Frankly speaking, can'... » | Uncle ALBERT!!!, or now we know why his hair looks... » | Cruzing for a bruising or, I've got my own dork cr... » | Give me your tired, your poor,/Your huddled masses... »

Well, it's not in East Tennessee, or maybe he can help Van Hilleary...

This guy claims he had a visit from Jesus. Jesus told him where heaven is located, how to cure cancer and presumably why Keanu Reeves gets work while shows like Arrested Development are cancelled. The details of the divine convo are for sale on eBay, but the seller gives an overview to entice the gentle-as-a-dove-dumber-than-a-snake bidder.

Re the avoidance of cancer, don't bite your nails and some other stuff that I don't want my wife to read.

I would make an offer, but I can't outbid the Republican party...

ht: Dave Barry

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links