« Home | You want ME to bet AGAINST your team » | Be careful what you ask for, Part III, or exactly ... » | He's the worst councilman IN THE WORLD, or, isn't ... » | Be careful what you ask for, Part II, or, hey, let... » | This explains a LOT, or, Take me to the pilot » | Meanwhile, back in Baghdad, or be careful what you... » | Israeli gears up, or I want an ally with a slow ha... » | See this movie! » | Sick things that make me laugh » | Puzzle addict, or grumpy etymologist , or me* »

Rescue, or one man's discard is another man's cure

Now that the Prez has vetoed government funding for embryonic stem cell research, I think that opponents of embryonic stem cell research should band together and bum rush fertilization clinics and rescue those embryos before they are discarded. I'm not sure what they are going to do with the embryos, but since they shouldn't be used for research to cure diabetes, Parkinson's and spinal injuries, maybe they can find something useful for them, rather than BEING DISCARDED and THROWN AWAY. Sheeesh....

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links