« Home | Research Even Mary Could Love » | One More Time with the Stem Cells » | Death throes, or Ladies and Gentlemen, here's what... » | Tell the same lie long enough and maybe people wil... » | The gang that couldn't serve straight, or, Tennis ... » | Scotty no longer an earthly tarrier, or, A Geek do... » | Rewinding the stem stuff, or cell away, cell away.. » | Middle Tennesse Bloggers Group who actually Podcas... » | To all my sponsors, that'll be $3.50, or, London's... » | Hey, I have a bl...... »

Ladies and gentlemen, the comedy stylings of Ann Coulter

Since our last comedy outburst that helped push book sells..damn, those 9/11 widow bashing jokes only take you so far, Ann has topped herself by claiming that Bill Clinton is gay. That's quite a kneeslapper. I was wanting more yuks from Ms. Coulter than just the Clinton haha, so I found this interview in the New York Observer. My two favorite parts of this 'bit' are the jokes about those darn Iraqi civilians and the status of the Middle Eastern countries vis' a vis' George Bush.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeres Anne...

What would have to happen to make you say it was a bad idea to invade [Iraq]?

[Coulter] "That's a good question. It would be a mistake if we just futz around and the whole country became like one long Falluja. I thought we were wasting way too much time on that. This is a war, let's go in and win it. Just take the city! I think if it got to the point where it was going on for six, seven years, and it was just Americans patrolling without killing anyone -- I'm getting a little fed up with hearing about, oh, civilian casualties. I think we ought to nuke North Korea right now just to give the rest of the world a warning."

[Gurley] After we bomb North Korea, what's the next country we should invade?

[Coulter] "Iran. Though that's the beauty part of Iraq: It may well not be necessary. Because precisely what I'm saying with nuking North Korea -- .... They're a major threat. I just think it would be fun to nuke them and have it be a warning to the rest of the world."

[Gurley] What about Mecca?

[Coulter] "Seriously, I think the rest of the countries in the Middle East, after Afghanistan and Iraq, they're pretty much George Bush's bitch,"


God, isn't she GREAT. Can you imagine the FUN of dropping the big one on North Korea. Don't forget to tip your waiters.

My second favorite thing after listening to Ann's comedy is how her defenders all claim that she really has a good message under all that 'flair'.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links