« Home | Something happening here, what it is ain't exactly... » | A conservative still can't say anything racist, or... » | My own ESP, or good GRIEF, how large is that finger.. » | Ridiculous waste of time.. » | I don't think the headings are big enough.. » | Border guards on the Hernando-Desoto, or, Be caref... » | He delivered a WHAT, or, I can't hear you, I have ... » | Now, one-stop screwing the poor, or, how much woul... » | Is that an amorphophallus in your pocket, or hey, ... » | Steve McNair 2.0 or, Can you read this scoreboard? »

And "they're" probably not really good at polo either, or, Tramm dives in deeeep

Tramm Hudson, Florida Republican running for the congressional seat vacated by Katherine Harris, was recounting an experience he had in the military while crossing a river, and that some folks had more trouble than others....

"I grew up In Alabama, and I understand, and I know this from my own experience, that blacks are not the greatest swimmers or may not even know to swim."
His subsequent apology was difficult to understand because it is difficult to speak with a wingtip crammed down your throat.

Tramm is seen here with two unidentified women and his chief campaign adviser.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links