« Home | letting the days go by, or , primitive cool » | Yankees 123, Red Sox 10...and other news... » | Maybe they should hire George Allen, or, Enhancing... » | Stop, you're killing me..no, really..stop » | Meanwhile back in Iraq (and a hard place), or, an... » | Perry March guilty (department of redundancy depar... » | And "they're" probably not really good at polo eit... » | Something happening here, what it is ain't exactly... » | A conservative still can't say anything racist, or... » | My own ESP, or good GRIEF, how large is that finger.. »

Boston Massacre III, or, why I"m sleepy this morning..

Yankees win in 10 innings in a come-from-behind win..I"m channeling August 1978 when the Yanks visited Fenway four games behind in the standings and just beat the Sox to a near-bloody pulp.

Yanks won last night 8-5, in case ya missed it (o:.

Whooooohoooooo....

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links