« Home | Can you hear me now, or, THERE's that stupid spong... » | A more innocent time... » | The definition of insanity is doing the same thing... » | Got Milk? » | Oh, Osama better not run for office now, or, Racis... » | Take off those red-state shades, or, Doc, my left ... » | Boston Massacre III, or, why I"m sleepy this morni... » | letting the days go by, or , primitive cool » | Yankees 123, Red Sox 10...and other news... » | Maybe they should hire George Allen, or, Enhancing... »

No, I mean it, really, you're killing me...stop...don't forget to tip your waiters..

Oklahoma Senator James Inofe speaking today (August 22nd) on the war in Iraq and the UN:

U.S. involvement in Iraq has been incredibly successful and developments there have been "nothing short of a miracle," Sen. James Inhofe said Monday.

During his half-hour speech before the Tulsa Metro Chamber at the Doubletree Hotel at Warren Place, Inhofe called the United Nations an "absolute disaster" whose peacekeepers in Africa have been "going around teaching girls to be prostitutes."


What freakin' color is the sky in yours and Hastert's world? Can you get your myopic eyes away from the Bush-cheerleaders on Fox News and read or watch some real news?

What we need more than ever is Sam Kinison screaming his lungs out at these non-thinking sycophantic nutwing myopic blowhards...

'It's going WELL...WELLLLLLLLLLLLL...FEMA dealing with Katrina went WELL compared to the war in IRAQ...IT'S GOING WELL....Since only 3,400 civilians were killed last month..

Or maybe we just need a dose of the angry John Lennon..

I've had enough of reading things
by neurotic, psychotic, pig-headed politicians
All I want is the truth now
Just gimme some truth now

All I want is the truth now
Just gimme some truth now
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth
All I want is the truth





Isn't there just one damn politician who can break down and cry, and say, even in a whisper.."I was wrong...so wrong"....

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links