« Home | A more innocent time... » | The definition of insanity is doing the same thing... » | Got Milk? » | Oh, Osama better not run for office now, or, Racis... » | Take off those red-state shades, or, Doc, my left ... » | Boston Massacre III, or, why I"m sleepy this morni... » | letting the days go by, or , primitive cool » | Yankees 123, Red Sox 10...and other news... » | Maybe they should hire George Allen, or, Enhancing... » | Stop, you're killing me..no, really..stop »

Can you hear me now, or, THERE's that stupid sponge...

Tomorrow's doctor visit is my topic,
the top-down procedure endoscopic,
I pray that the tube,
is really well lubed,
and the doctor is non-misanthropic.

Wish me well, and I promise no pictures and no live blogging!

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links