« Home | Oh, Osama better not run for office now, or, Racis... » | Take off those red-state shades, or, Doc, my left ... » | Boston Massacre III, or, why I"m sleepy this morni... » | letting the days go by, or , primitive cool » | Yankees 123, Red Sox 10...and other news... » | Maybe they should hire George Allen, or, Enhancing... » | Stop, you're killing me..no, really..stop » | Meanwhile back in Iraq (and a hard place), or, an... » | Perry March guilty (department of redundancy depar... » | And "they're" probably not really good at polo eit... »

Got Milk?

It's either a miracle or a scam by Indian dairy farmers.....

According to the Washington Post:

Hundreds of thousands of Indians thronged temples across India on Monday in the belief that statues of Hindu gods were drinking milk.



Personally, I'm with Vive42 where I glommed this story. Scientists are just no fun.

B. Dylan said it best..'the geometry of innocent flesh on the bone, caused Galileo's math book to be thrown...'. The mysteries of life are so much more interesting when we don't molecule em' down into nothingness.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links