« Home | Got Milk? » | Oh, Osama better not run for office now, or, Racis... » | Take off those red-state shades, or, Doc, my left ... » | Boston Massacre III, or, why I"m sleepy this morni... » | letting the days go by, or , primitive cool » | Yankees 123, Red Sox 10...and other news... » | Maybe they should hire George Allen, or, Enhancing... » | Stop, you're killing me..no, really..stop » | Meanwhile back in Iraq (and a hard place), or, an... » | Perry March guilty (department of redundancy depar... »

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.-Benjamin Franklin

stay the course, stay the course, stay the course, stay the course, stay the course..

"We're not leaving so long as I'm president," an animated Bush said in a wide-ranging White House press conference.

stay the course, stay the course, stay the course, stay the course..stay the course, stay the course, stay the course, stay the course..stay the course, stay the course, stay the course, stay the course..stay the course, stay the course, stay the course, stay the course..stay the course, stay the course, stay the course, stay the course..stay the course, stay the course, stay the course, stay the course..stay the course

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links