« Home | Please don't cast me out for this, or, he ya Ersch... » | A Survivor season that Andrew Young might watch... » | Please get well, Governor Bredesen..... » | No, I mean it, really, you're killing me...stop...... » | Can you hear me now, or, THERE's that stupid spong... » | A more innocent time... » | The definition of insanity is doing the same thing... » | Got Milk? » | Oh, Osama better not run for office now, or, Racis... » | Take off those red-state shades, or, Doc, my left ... »

Now that we have downgraded and debased Pluto...

Any chance some scientist-type ZAND is sitting in some Plutonian conference dissing Earth?

Based on our studies, no signs of intelligient life...it's just another moon with a moon...


Thanks to the scientists in this article, does this guy get demoted?

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links