« Home | Now that we have downgraded and debased Pluto... » | Please don't cast me out for this, or, he ya Ersch... » | A Survivor season that Andrew Young might watch... » | Please get well, Governor Bredesen..... » | No, I mean it, really, you're killing me...stop...... » | Can you hear me now, or, THERE's that stupid spong... » | A more innocent time... » | The definition of insanity is doing the same thing... » | Got Milk? » | Oh, Osama better not run for office now, or, Racis... »

Pacman's Rolling Dumbass Revue, or, something is happening here and you don't know what it is, do you, Mr. JONES


The 'new' Pacman appears to be behaving much like the old Pacman. Pac was arrested last night at a bar in Murfreesboro (Sweetwater Saloon) after an altercation with his female companion. Pacman apparently is taking his drinking out of Davidson and his new property-tax-haven home in Williamson county by moving the Pacman show to Rutherford county.

Channel 2 had some footage of his release from jail, where he had been held on two misdemeanor charges. Pacman claimed racial profiling led to his arrest. Yeah, Pac, white folks hardly ever get arrested in bar altercations.

I can speak to this one personally..someone I love dearly once got arrested in a bar in Murfreesboro and I can verify that racial profiling was not involved. On the other hand, I have noticed that DUMBASS PROFILING has not been curtailed.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links