« Home | What are da odds, or, I HATE 3:15 AM phone calls » | All in all, we need another brick in the wall, or,... » | Your really can't make this stuff up, or, they sho... » | Pharmaceutically happy, or, take em' if you need em' » | Serial Killers, or, Top Ten TV most memorable TV c... » | Pacman's Rolling Dumbass Revue, or, something is h... » | Now that we have downgraded and debased Pluto... » | Please don't cast me out for this, or, he ya Ersch... » | A Survivor season that Andrew Young might watch... » | Please get well, Governor Bredesen..... »

Sometimes I do believe in karma, or, Katherine Harris is going down in flames...



Fox News Channel/AKA Republican candidate for the Senate in the state of Florida, Katherine Harris's campaign is in shambles. She's run out of money, but not out of stupid speeches. Here's a gem from yesterday:
"If you're not electing Christians, then in essence you are going to legislate sin," Harris told interviewers from the Florida Baptist Witness, the weekly journal of the Florida Baptist State Convention.


I guess that's why Senator Joe 'sinner' Lieberman was defeated.

Her outrageous conflict of interest in the 2000 Presidential elections may have finally have boomeranged. Katherine clearly doesn't have a clue about democracy or the reason this country was founded. After the election, I hope she'll take some time off and maybe audit a civics course or two or maybe she could move to Iran where theocracies seem to be in vogue.

Good RIDDANCE.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links