« Home | Pacman's Rolling Dumbass Revue, or, something is h... » | Now that we have downgraded and debased Pluto... » | Please don't cast me out for this, or, he ya Ersch... » | A Survivor season that Andrew Young might watch... » | Please get well, Governor Bredesen..... » | No, I mean it, really, you're killing me...stop...... » | Can you hear me now, or, THERE's that stupid spong... » | A more innocent time... » | The definition of insanity is doing the same thing... » | Got Milk? »

Serial Killers, or, Top Ten TV most memorable TV characters

Joe Powell of 'Cup of Joe Powell' fame has a great Friday afternoon question:
Who are the ten most memorable TV characters


Here are mine, in no particular order:

Basil Fawlty (Fawlty Towers) - John Cleese

Mary Tyler Moore (D.V Dyke and her show)

Andre Braugher from Homicide

Homer Simpson (d'oh!)

George Castanza - Seinfeld(Jason Alexander)

Jackie Gleason (Honeymooner's) so sue me..i'm older than most of you and he has been the inspiration for countless TV sitcom characters

Lucille Ball (for the 'I love Lucy' shows, not the dreadful 'Lucy Show')

Don Knotts as Barney

Sarah Michelle Geller (Buffy)

James Gandolfini (Sopranos)

As usual, with lists like these, there are probably another 20 characters that could easily be in anyone's Top 10..Kristin Bell as Veronica Mars, Shatner as Captain Kirk, Tony Randall in Odd Couple, A host of people from SNL, Alan Alda in M*A*S*H, Cosby as Dr. Huxtable....

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links