« Home | Your really can't make this stuff up, or, they sho... » | Pharmaceutically happy, or, take em' if you need em' » | Serial Killers, or, Top Ten TV most memorable TV c... » | Pacman's Rolling Dumbass Revue, or, something is h... » | Now that we have downgraded and debased Pluto... » | Please don't cast me out for this, or, he ya Ersch... » | A Survivor season that Andrew Young might watch... » | Please get well, Governor Bredesen..... » | No, I mean it, really, you're killing me...stop...... » | Can you hear me now, or, THERE's that stupid spong... »

All in all, we need another brick in the wall, or, I'm embarrassed to say that Floyd the Barber could gain 10 yards on these guys


Watching the Titans game last night was painful. The offense sputtered, with occasional bursts of efficiency, but the defense, man, the defense...The corners without our fearless reprobate 'Pac' are constantly overmatched. The defensive line played a sacred tune - holey holey holey while the linebackers bit on every bit of cheese tossed their way.

I predicted earlier this year that the Titans would win 6 games. I'll stick with that, but I'm beginning to worry that I was somewhat optimistic considering the defense and the fact that the Titans appear to have six 'number 3' wide receivers.



I could get 10 yards on those guys, yeah, 10 yards, Andy

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links