« Home | Important Cultural Note, or a Bridge not far enoug... » | Why is this man smiling, or, Let's gin out Rummy » | Karr wreck, or, 14 minutes, 50 seconds and counting.. » | Attention Stephen King fans, or, my first PSA » | Putting the xeno back in phobia, or, we don't need... » | Sometimes I do believe in karma, or, Katherine Har... » | What are da odds, or, I HATE 3:15 AM phone calls » | All in all, we need another brick in the wall, or,... » | Your really can't make this stuff up, or, they sho... » | Pharmaceutically happy, or, take em' if you need em' »

In other news...a little perspective here

According to the World Health Organization, Oxfam and UNICEF, 14,500,000 children (aged 18 and under) die each year from abuse, crime, beatings, lack of food, rapes, nurder, lack of medical care, poor living conditions, and political agendas.

The vast majority of these children were not named JonBenet Ramsey.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links