« Home | Why is this man smiling, or, Let's gin out Rummy » | Karr wreck, or, 14 minutes, 50 seconds and counting.. » | Attention Stephen King fans, or, my first PSA » | Putting the xeno back in phobia, or, we don't need... » | Sometimes I do believe in karma, or, Katherine Har... » | What are da odds, or, I HATE 3:15 AM phone calls » | All in all, we need another brick in the wall, or,... » | Your really can't make this stuff up, or, they sho... » | Pharmaceutically happy, or, take em' if you need em' » | Serial Killers, or, Top Ten TV most memorable TV c... »

Important Cultural Note, or a Bridge not far enough away

Fergie (of Black Eyed Peas fame) has a new song out called 'London Bridge'. I certainly hope that Gwen Stefani is getting royalties for Fergie's new hit, because it is the biggest rip-off since theaters charged admission for Gigli.

A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna happen like that
Because I ain't no 'London Bridge' girl
I ain't no 'London Bridge girl

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links