« Home | Well, at least we have the Afghan economy working ... » | Open or shut case » | Apparently these moonbats didn't get the memo abou... » | North End denizen dines south, 12th South Taproom ... » | Where have all the 'he-males' gone... » | Proud and nervous Papa in Nashville » | In other news...a little perspective here » | Important Cultural Note, or a Bridge not far enoug... » | Why is this man smiling, or, Let's gin out Rummy » | Karr wreck, or, 14 minutes, 50 seconds and counting.. »

Naked came the superintendant, or, he's gonna have a tough time enforcing the school dress code...

This guy, superintendant of schools in Manning, Iowa, posed nekkid for fund-raising Rotary Club calendar. Isn't this normal-people-making-nekked-calenders bit a little played?

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't wanna see a naked-Nashville-bloggers calendar...I mean, Kleinheider is ok, but, there are LIMITS!

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links