« Home | Osama Bin Forgotten, or, I guess we gotta go after... » | Maybe this will work out better than that Andrew Y... » | Hey Rummy, was this part of your plan.., or, is wa... » | Those little lazy bastards.... » | Welcome to America, or, Beep Beep, beat the Coyote... » | Laboring to figure out a solution, or, do illegal ... » | Naked came the superintendant, or, he's gonna have... » | Well, at least we have the Afghan economy working ... » | Open or shut case » | Apparently these moonbats didn't get the memo abou... »

Oh geeze, I thought you said BAT phone, or, Won't the ringing disturb the gerbils?

According to THIS story,

Four prisoners in an El Salvador jail hid cellphones, a phone charger and spare chips in their bowels so they could coordinate crimes from their cells, prison officials said on Wednesday.


Man, they have some wack phone plans down there in Central America!

FT: EZA

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links