« Home | Apparently the G.O.P. is not so confident about th... » | Can you believe those first-amendment hating activ... » | "I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone it... » | In case you missed it, or, Why is it that we went ... » | Note to self: WEAR PAJAMAS! » | Hot blooded, check it and see, does the Gov have a... » | Oh geeze, I thought you said BAT phone, or, Won't ... » | Osama Bin Forgotten, or, I guess we gotta go after... » | Maybe this will work out better than that Andrew Y... » | Hey Rummy, was this part of your plan.., or, is wa... »

¿cuál era esa canción por el SAFARI otra vez?

Products you didn't know you needed until NOW!


Borrowed shamelessly from Parlancheq who is the Magellen of the internet product exploration...Time is a meaningless construct in the world of Parlancheq's explorations..

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links