« Home | Famous people whose birthday is September 13, or, ... » | Sheesh, another moonbat criticism of the Bush doct... » | Who said it, or, puttin' the quag in quagmire.. » | One little, two little, three little Iraqis, seven... » | A brief musical interlude, or, Bladin' through G-M... » | You just can't make this macaca up, part 23, or, A... » | Red Wagon off the rails...arrrghhh, I hate this.. » | Su Casa is WHAT...you're gonna have to say that in... » | His name was Ted, and he died on 9/11 » | A few words about football, and getting wired into... »

Tortured reasoning, or, Let's go boarding now, everybody's learnin' how..

Bears repeating - From A. Sullivan's blog:

"As long as the War Crimes Act hangs over their heads, they [interrogators] will not take the steps necessary to protect [Americans]," - president Bush at an on-the-record briefing with Kate O'Beirne and Rich Lowry (tough crowd).

Well, one way to get the war crimes act from over their heads is to instruct them not to commit war-crimes. But that doesn't seem to have occurred to the president.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links