« Home | As promised, Lee marched into Nashville » | Learning to drive with a hole in your soul, or, wh... » | Smokin' Links » | Unlike REM, Harold can say he loves Jesus, or, Cal... » | Separate the signal from the noise, or, Kerry is N... » | Happy PG-13 Halloween!! » | Hey, let's break up a family - The Claudia Núñez s... » | Stormy Monday - Anniversary of Duane Allman's death » | Any race cards in this deck? » | I've gotta be me, or at least one out of 147... »

For the first time in his life, Saddam will be well hung..



Personally, I wish we had just sent this guy over to take him out and be done with it many years ago. Too bad we didn't see the need to condemn Iraq back in 1988 when he gassed the Kurds. Oh yeah, Saddam was our pal back then.

Bottom line..glad he's getting the noose. Wish we hadn't FUBARed the post-Saddam era.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links