« Home | Your Tennessean - tripping into Blog-land » | Hey, does this guy have a blog? » | I've been most everywhere man, except any foreign ... » | Happy 2007!, or, I'm sleeping in, can somebody els... » | Two unrelated football notes.. » | Festivus for the rest of us, or, my name may be Ea... » | Life as high school - freaks, geeks, and Friday Ni... » | Elementary, my dear Bush, and Nixon, and Ford » | Gateway to hell.... » | Two chairs, or, a different take on that old John ... »

Heh, heh...

The Onion

Bush Urges Iraqis To Pass Amendment Banning Gay Marriage

BAGHDAD—In a private meeting with Mohammed Bahr al-Ulloum, President Bush urged the Iraqi Governing Council president to amend the recently ratified Iraqi constitution to protect the sanctity of heterosexual marriage.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links