« Home | I've been most everywhere man, except any foreign ... » | Happy 2007!, or, I'm sleeping in, can somebody els... » | Two unrelated football notes.. » | Festivus for the rest of us, or, my name may be Ea... » | Life as high school - freaks, geeks, and Friday Ni... » | Elementary, my dear Bush, and Nixon, and Ford » | Gateway to hell.... » | Two chairs, or, a different take on that old John ... » | Peep THIS! » | Merry Christmas from Wichita... »

Hey, does this guy have a blog?

Wall Street Journal editor pours a little Rago on the blog pasta bowl.

I always enjoy criticism so much when the writer doesn't bother to give ONE FREAKIN' example to back up his argument. Stop the presses..lotsa bad blogs out there...go FIGURE!

Stolen nearly totally from Chez Bez.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links