« Home | Take me to the bridge, Maceo.. » | What's flatter than flat, or, it's the reverse Wiz... » | I wouldn't be Sean John, I'd be doggone, or, what'... » | Tower-ing bankruptcy inferno, or, We still have Gr... » | Our governor's a card, and 'surging' in Iraq... » | Why would you trust your kids with this man? » | To the kids who fabricate the Scene's Fabricator » | Seeing the forest...or, Ok, even though I like to ... » | Hope I die before I grow up, or, tell me about the... » | Dear Jameson Suites in Jackson »

Merry Christmas from Wichita...



That tall white edifice is a grain silo, and I'm NOT kidding.

Christmas is actually great out here, but I'm missing my daughter like crazy.* Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holiday to each and every one.



*the daughter is in Peru serving in the Peace Corps

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links