« Home | Tower-ing bankruptcy inferno, or, We still have Gr... » | Our governor's a card, and 'surging' in Iraq... » | Why would you trust your kids with this man? » | To the kids who fabricate the Scene's Fabricator » | Seeing the forest...or, Ok, even though I like to ... » | Hope I die before I grow up, or, tell me about the... » | Dear Jameson Suites in Jackson » | The blogger gods must be crazy, or the West Tennes... » | Getting schooled, or, Sometimes there are some pre... » | Dinner in the Zone - Lynnzone... »

I wouldn't be Sean John, I'd be doggone, or, what's next Diddy, kitty?

Whoops..looks like Diddy's Sean John's clothing line has more bark than faux bite. Coats advertised as 'faux fur' actually were made with fur of the doggy (not the Snoop kind).

I guess it's kinda like taking songs from Sting and Led Zeppelin and putting a little rap over em' and calling them originals. Looks like Diddy's line may be going to the fashion pound. I'm afraid that Macys is gonna hold Diddy down.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links