« Home | Seeing the forest...or, Ok, even though I like to ... » | Hope I die before I grow up, or, tell me about the... » | Dear Jameson Suites in Jackson » | The blogger gods must be crazy, or the West Tennes... » | Getting schooled, or, Sometimes there are some pre... » | Dinner in the Zone - Lynnzone... » | 4.5 degrees of separation, or less separation for ... » | Just on principle, Merril Hoge is still an idiot, ... » | Whoooohooooo, I'm TIME magazine's MAN of the YEAR!! » | Hey, do you know where this is? »

To the kids who fabricate the Scene's Fabricator


BITE ME. We had fun. Damn shame that Nemesis Boy has outed himself herself and didn't appear, or else we could have once again been exposed as solipsistic witless dupes...oh, wait a minute....we didn't name Nemesis Boy as the blogger of the year...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links