« Home | I know it's cruel and not nice, but these things a... » | Life has little meaning - Black Santa has moved on... » | Ice Ice baby - fun with the Predators, or, hey loo... » | Peep Show.. » | Putting a governor on democracy, or Who cares who ... » | "That's a lie, I didn't sleep with your woman... » | I've been through the desert on a meme with no nam... » | Young Frankenstein tap dances into heaven - Peter ... » | New hope for the brain dead... » | oh my God..they ARE out to get me »

Hey, do you know where this is?



I'm borrowing a page from my Metroblogging friends. Occasionally one of the M.B.s posts a picture and challenges the readers to guess where the pic was taken. I can say that this is in Davidson County. I can also say that I'm sorry for the poor quality of the pic..it was taken from my Verizon phone.

I was driving around aimlessly due to the loss of Black Santa and I came across this really interesting abandoned house. Truth be told, I had read about this house and had been looking for it for some time...I had miscalculated by a bit until yesterday. I love the monogrammed chimney!

There's a completely paid-for, full-course lunch/dinner at Mothership for the first person who identifies the location of this picture.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links