« Home | I've been through the desert on a meme with no nam... » | Young Frankenstein tap dances into heaven - Peter ... » | New hope for the brain dead... » | oh my God..they ARE out to get me » | The OCE Variopoint 2110 copier will probably do wi... » | This may explain the low birth-rate in eastern Eur... » | Please tell Vince Young there's something he can't... » | Unidentified blogger has run-in with Berry Hill po... » | And you thought that Hi-Fidelity Musical idea was ... » | Mother of a blogger meat-up... »

"That's a lie, I didn't sleep with your woman...

we stayed awake all night"....

From the wonderful brain of Paul Thorn, one of my favorite singer-songwriters in this universe. When I went to the 'crumbling' Tower on West End to snag a few values before the Tower is no more, I found this CD/DVD combination.

Paul Thorn, live in Birmingham...mmmmm, TaStY.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links