« Home | Unidentified blogger has run-in with Berry Hill po... » | And you thought that Hi-Fidelity Musical idea was ... » | Mother of a blogger meat-up... » | I'll get you for this, Slartibartfast... » | why i'll never be confused with an artist, or, Tos... » | merrill hoge is an idiot, or, you best not be diss... » | Radulov, Radulov, Alexander Radulov.... » | Apparently I wasn't fast enough...I got tagged » | December 7th - A study in contrasts » | It took em' 8 months to come up with this? »

Please tell Vince Young there's something he can't do, or, Merrill Hoge is even more an idiot..


I've already opined that ESPN's concussed football analyst Merrill Hoge is an idiot. He actually claimed that the Titan's offense HIDES Young. I don't know whatthehell Titan team he has been watching.

I'm fairly certain that someday, somewhere, a Vince-lead Titans team will lose. I'm also certain that Vince doesn't believe what I said in the previous sentence. Watching him run and run into the end zone for the winning touchdown today reminded me of watching one of my sons run the bases back in the day in one of our many backyard whiffle ball games. His head was held high, arms were pumping, and if you looked deep in his eyes you would know that anything, yes anything, was possible.

I'm not sure that the pundits (at least the pundits not named Hoge) can come up with anything new to say about Young. The man is leading the Titans into the future and it's looking pretty good from this angle.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links