« Home | Radulov, Radulov, Alexander Radulov.... » | Apparently I wasn't fast enough...I got tagged » | December 7th - A study in contrasts » | It took em' 8 months to come up with this? » | A devil of a post, or, Clarity through turmoil » | ZICAM - the complete story » | Lights out in Salemtown, or, what has Ludye done NOW? » | A gift to Nashville, or, Who doesn't want to learn... » | Holy cats, is ZICAM really legal? » | Ok, who put my head in a vise, and set my throat o... »

merrill hoge is an idiot, or, you best not be dissing Vince 'forever' Young around here...

Merrill Hoge is an ESPN football analyst and former running back with the Steelers. He was actually a pretty decent running back until a series of concussions finished his career. Apparently, the effect of the concussions has not completely abated.

Some dude put together Merrill's disses about Vince, and Vince's actual play on the field. I think you will agree with my assessment about Merrill when you see the video.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links