« Home | Apparently I wasn't fast enough...I got tagged » | December 7th - A study in contrasts » | It took em' 8 months to come up with this? » | A devil of a post, or, Clarity through turmoil » | ZICAM - the complete story » | Lights out in Salemtown, or, what has Ludye done NOW? » | A gift to Nashville, or, Who doesn't want to learn... » | Holy cats, is ZICAM really legal? » | Ok, who put my head in a vise, and set my throat o... » | Holy 60 yard field goal, Batman, or, One little, t... »

Radulov, Radulov, Alexander Radulov....


If you don't care anything about hockey, ignore this post. But if you do care and you are 'into' the Preds, then you need to pay attention to rookie Radulov. The man is a SCORING MACHINE.

We really could have two rookies of the year candidates in one city here: Vince for the Titans and Alexander for the Preds. Maybe Alexander needs to lose the scraggly beard, but we haven't seen anything quite like this on the ice.

Pay HEED!

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links