« Home | Holy 60 yard field goal, Batman, or, One little, t... » | For the love of DANIEL WEBSTER, the word is INDICT.. » | Copy Machine Update, or, Why the OCI Variopoint 21... » | The STAR-buck-SHIP has landed, or free coffee for ... » | Not that I really get to pick racial spokespeople.. » | Apparently they got the tree on Dickerson Road... » | That'll show him, or, Depriving Lil' Kim of his to... » | Death by copier, or, learning how to use our new c... » | O little town of Bethlehem, how clear..WAIT, What ... » | I say civil, you say sectarian, I say Rumsfeld, yo... »

Ok, who put my head in a vise, and set my throat on fire..

This is not actually a rhetorical question. The bug-a-boo that has been floating around the blogging community finally landed full-boot stomping on my noggin. If I passed any of this along to Sarcastro, Jim, Sam , Lynnette or any of my other 'storied' friends last night or all the nice barista types up at the new Starbucks, I humbly and weakly apologize.

I had a bunch of 'Arrested Developments' recorded on the DVR and I was thinking, maybe the story of Gob would ease my pain, but I couldn't even watch what may be one of the three funniest TV shows ever.

Bleecccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..my word of the day.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links