« Home | The STAR-buck-SHIP has landed, or free coffee for ... » | Not that I really get to pick racial spokespeople.. » | Apparently they got the tree on Dickerson Road... » | That'll show him, or, Depriving Lil' Kim of his to... » | Death by copier, or, learning how to use our new c... » | O little town of Bethlehem, how clear..WAIT, What ... » | I say civil, you say sectarian, I say Rumsfeld, yo... » | Attention Tennessee travelers, Starbucks open at M... » | New ending for the Titan-ic... » | Only in the movies, or, Cut the red wire, NO, the ... »

Copy Machine Update, or, Why the OCI Variopoint 2110 hates America...



I am not making any of this up. The VERY first copy that one of our secretaries attempted to make was instead routed as a saved image in the copier memory. We haven't seen the original since, AND nobody can use the damn amazingly complex piece of merde' technological wonder now because the beast within wants us to do something with the imaged copy.

We are summoning lucifer the service guys who must have some kind of post-graduate degree from MIT. David Bowie once sang, 'isn't there one damn song that can make me break down and cry'. If anyone wants to write a song about the OCE' Variopoint 2110, I can promise plenty of breakdown and crying ...

sheeesh..

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links