« Home | That'll show him, or, Depriving Lil' Kim of his to... » | Death by copier, or, learning how to use our new c... » | O little town of Bethlehem, how clear..WAIT, What ... » | I say civil, you say sectarian, I say Rumsfeld, yo... » | Attention Tennessee travelers, Starbucks open at M... » | New ending for the Titan-ic... » | Only in the movies, or, Cut the red wire, NO, the ... » | Culture Club, or, it's the Scotch-Irish in me.. » | You know what would taste good after all that turk... » | I heard the news today, oh boy, and I didn't under... »

Apparently they got the tree on Dickerson Road...

According to my wonderful friend Ivy's Christmas tree post, Ivy has a very special, if somewhat expensive method of decorating the family (I'm not sure the word family actually applies here) Christmas tree:

"I put hookers on the ornaments". I always knew that Ivy was persuasive.....

Most people put the ornaments on the hookers (i've HEARD), but then again, I've hung out with that Lavergne crowd and they are a special breed.

Hmmm, I would expound further, but I just got a GREAT idea for the city tree down at the courthouse...Mayor Purcell, oh Mayor Purcell......

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links