« Home | I heard the news today, oh boy, and I didn't under... » | All in the family...what movie are we gonna see » | When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro* » | Things I'm REALLY trying to be thankful for.. » | The best Thanksgiving movies, or, channeling the i... » | Bill O'Reilly is an asshat » | We wanted Kramer, but we got Michael Richards...a ... » | If I catch that damn alarm clock...it's gonna be s... » | Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tel... » | Bizarro day - Eagles are turkeys, Titans soar.. »

You know what would taste good after all that turkey?...BARBECUE

Anybody up for some Mothership today, circa 12:30-1:00ish? MMMMMMMMM



Update: Well, what the lunch crowd lacked in quantity was more than made up in quality. The one and only Smiley showed up right when I pulled up. A person couldn't ask for a better lunch (and probably dinner) companion. Good times...

I managed to make it over to Grimey's after lunch and I picked up the new 'Hold Steady' CD which is most excellent. Following some really boring errands which left me in the midst of the greater Green Hills area, I was drinking coffee outside reading a book when I spotted Kat and Tim. Always good to be around the Kat...

Plus the weather today was like the Werewolf of London's hair when he sauntered into Trader Vic's - PERFECT!

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links