« Home | We wanted Kramer, but we got Michael Richards...a ... » | If I catch that damn alarm clock...it's gonna be s... » | Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tel... » | Bizarro day - Eagles are turkeys, Titans soar.. » | Dane Cook explained, or, Vito straightens things o... » | A new me, or, Irascibility tiled » | Marriages by Rob, or Angst in my pants, or Keeping... » | If only Harold Ford had thought of THIS, or, Senor... » | A rose is a Rose, or, a Rose by any other name wou... » | Ooops he did it again, or Bush shows no intelligen... »

Bill O'Reilly is an asshat

Ha, Ha, I'm protected. Wait a minute, that's just a California decision...whooops. Bill O'Reilly is just a misunderstood HIPAA violator..

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links