« Home | A new me, or, Irascibility tiled » | Marriages by Rob, or Angst in my pants, or Keeping... » | If only Harold Ford had thought of THIS, or, Senor... » | A rose is a Rose, or, a Rose by any other name wou... » | Ooops he did it again, or Bush shows no intelligen... » | Not in OUR state, or, OH, THAT's why their cage is... » | Guarding MY flank, or, Roger that.. » | Signs of the apocolypse, or, Alex, the question is... » | W.W.E.D, or, Goodbye yellow brick load » | One for my family, one for the little guys, and on... »

Dane Cook explained, or, Vito straightens things out.

i love the Sports Guy, columnist for ESPN.com. I especially love his mailbag and the hyper-clever 'letter' writers. This particular letter from someone named Vito explains something that has been totally befuzzling me.


Q: I'm 99 percent positive that Randolph and Mortimer Duke recently wagered $1 that they could turn the funniest, most successful stand-up comic into a disturbed bum on the street and turn a random unfunny guy off the street into the hottest comic in the land with TV specials and a feature film. How else can you explain the fall of Dave Chappelle and the rise of Dane Cook? It is the only answer. Looking good Dane Cook! Feeling good Dave Chappelle!
--DeVito, Washington

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links