« Home | W.W.E.D, or, Goodbye yellow brick load » | One for my family, one for the little guys, and on... » | a big shout out to the Bush's from Daniel Ortega » | First the House, then the Senate, and now Studio 60! » | They ginned Rummy, or, not better late than never.. » | Winners, Weiners, and Loosers (in honor of Campfie... » | life has no meaning, cuz Brit's all up-fed with K-fed » | Follow the money - I see the election 'future' aga... » | Claudia Nunez is not asking for your vote, but she... » | I'm John Hutcheson and I don't approve of your dam... »

Signs of the apocolypse, or, Alex, the question is 'turn on the juice'..

I thought someone was kidding when I read that the murderous O.J. Simpson was doing a book about how he WOULD have killed Nicole if indeed he HAD killed Nicole. From what I'm reading, it's not a joke. Even 'better', the Fox TV folks are gonna air a two-part special based on O.J.'s yarn-spinning. Considering that Fox continues to air Bill O' Reilly, and once aired a show called Temptation Island which honest-to-God tried to entice contestants to commit adultery, I shouldn't be surprised.

My request to Fox is that they mash-up the Simpson special with another show called "Let's give Fred Goldman a gun and see what he does with it after watching part I of the Simpson show". I'd definitely watch THAT show.

On Bob Dylan's surprisingly good XM radio show, he once quipped that he gave his mother-in-law a chair for her birthday, but she refused to turn it on. Maybe we could all chip in and get that chair for O.J.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links