« Home | Follow the money - I see the election 'future' aga... » | Claudia Nunez is not asking for your vote, but she... » | I'm John Hutcheson and I don't approve of your dam... » | The word 'bling' was finally interred today.. » | After one half I can tell you the whole story » | Turn out the lights, the Bryson party is over, or,... » | For the first time in his life, Saddam will be wel... » | As promised, Lee marched into Nashville » | Learning to drive with a hole in your soul, or, wh... » | Smokin' Links »

life has no meaning, cuz Brit's all up-fed with K-fed

According to THIS, Brit is suing K-fed for divorce (probably after listening to his CD). I normally wouldn't want to break into election coverage with just ANY story, but this is the story that HAS to be told.

If you see a 50ish looking guy looking lost, searching for meaning...honk

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links