« Home | Turn out the lights, the Bryson party is over, or,... » | For the first time in his life, Saddam will be wel... » | As promised, Lee marched into Nashville » | Learning to drive with a hole in your soul, or, wh... » | Smokin' Links » | Unlike REM, Harold can say he loves Jesus, or, Cal... » | Separate the signal from the noise, or, Kerry is N... » | Happy PG-13 Halloween!! » | Hey, let's break up a family - The Claudia Núñez s... » | Stormy Monday - Anniversary of Duane Allman's death »

After one half I can tell you the whole story



With my vast expertise after watching hundreds of football games, I can safely say now that the Titans are actually playing a decent team (sorry Michael), they are to good football what the coyote is to the roadrunner.

How 'bout those Predators!

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links