« Home | I'm John Hutcheson and I don't approve of your dam... » | The word 'bling' was finally interred today.. » | After one half I can tell you the whole story » | Turn out the lights, the Bryson party is over, or,... » | For the first time in his life, Saddam will be wel... » | As promised, Lee marched into Nashville » | Learning to drive with a hole in your soul, or, wh... » | Smokin' Links » | Unlike REM, Harold can say he loves Jesus, or, Cal... » | Separate the signal from the noise, or, Kerry is N... »

Claudia Nunez is not asking for your vote, but she needs you..

Click on the button to the right of this post - the one that says 'Save Claudia Nunez'. If you don't know the story already, the linked website contains the basics along with a great video from Channel 2 news.

I can't speak for all the folks who are working to keep Claudia from being deported, but I'm not espousing blanket amnesty for all illegal immigrants. I am asking for mercy. I'm asking that our country not break up a family and put this woman in danger for her life.

Lotsa people have written about this story. Most of those are linked from the website. A new post on this topic from Sarcastro is certainly worth reading.

Please check the website and sign the petition. You will NOT receive any phone calls asking you to vote for Claudia - robo or otherwise.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links