« Home | Marriages by Rob, or Angst in my pants, or Keeping... » | If only Harold Ford had thought of THIS, or, Senor... » | A rose is a Rose, or, a Rose by any other name wou... » | Ooops he did it again, or Bush shows no intelligen... » | Not in OUR state, or, OH, THAT's why their cage is... » | Guarding MY flank, or, Roger that.. » | Signs of the apocolypse, or, Alex, the question is... » | W.W.E.D, or, Goodbye yellow brick load » | One for my family, one for the little guys, and on... » | a big shout out to the Bush's from Daniel Ortega »

A new me, or, Irascibility tiled

The other day, Kathy T. included me in her wonderful 'wrinkle' series. I warned her in advance and apologized afterwards that the series would take a downward spiral when and if I was included, especially since a PICTURE was involved. Well, I've borrowed that picture from her, and I do believe that I've improved it greatly. Thanks to some internet surfing starting with Chez Bez to The Red-Headed Editor to Ripple Me This....I found the Image Mosaic Generator...behold!



There are literally hundreds of small photos mosaically designed to pull together my face. Not sure it was worth the effort, but really a lot of fun to play with..Hint, click on picture and then embiggen the pic, and if you see the GIANT-SIZED pic of me, I'm not so easy to make out, but the hundreds, yea, thousands of pictures that make up my head are visible.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links