« Home | Copy Machine Update, or, Why the OCI Variopoint 21... » | The STAR-buck-SHIP has landed, or free coffee for ... » | Not that I really get to pick racial spokespeople.. » | Apparently they got the tree on Dickerson Road... » | That'll show him, or, Depriving Lil' Kim of his to... » | Death by copier, or, learning how to use our new c... » | O little town of Bethlehem, how clear..WAIT, What ... » | I say civil, you say sectarian, I say Rumsfeld, yo... » | Attention Tennessee travelers, Starbucks open at M... » | New ending for the Titan-ic... »

For the love of DANIEL WEBSTER, the word is INDICT..

not inedit or endict. INDICT.

Update: In fairness to the 'Rep', he got it right on the third try.

2nd attempt:
Camp4u
Three more to be endicted?
Three more Democrats have had a complaint filed against them by the US district attorney for bribery...
12/01/2006 (13:01:54)
(more)t


Does anyone have one of those 'participation' ribbons? I'm guessing that in the Rep's elementary school years, he didn't get too far in the old spelling bee contest.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links