« Home | Copy Machine Update, or, Why the OCI Variopoint 21... » | The STAR-buck-SHIP has landed, or free coffee for ... » | Not that I really get to pick racial spokespeople.... » | Apparently they got the tree on Dickerson Road... » | That'll show him, or, Depriving Lil' Kim of his to... » | Death by copier, or, learning how to use our new c... » | O little town of Bethlehem, how clear..WAIT, What ... » | I say civil, you say sectarian, I say Rumsfeld, yo... » | Attention Tennessee travelers, Starbucks open at M... » | New ending for the Titan-ic... »

For the love of DANIEL WEBSTER, the word is INDICT..

not inedit or endict. INDICT.

Update: In fairness to the 'Rep', he got it right on the third try.

2nd attempt:
Camp4u
Three more to be endicted?
Three more Democrats have had a complaint filed against them by the US district attorney for bribery...
12/01/2006 (13:01:54)
(more)t


Does anyone have one of those 'participation' ribbons? I'm guessing that in the Rep's elementary school years, he didn't get too far in the old spelling bee contest.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links