« Home | And you thought that Hi-Fidelity Musical idea was ... » | Mother of a blogger meat-up... » | I'll get you for this, Slartibartfast... » | why i'll never be confused with an artist, or, Tos... » | merrill hoge is an idiot, or, you best not be diss... » | Radulov, Radulov, Alexander Radulov.... » | Apparently I wasn't fast enough...I got tagged » | December 7th - A study in contrasts » | It took em' 8 months to come up with this? » | A devil of a post, or, Clarity through turmoil »

Unidentified blogger has run-in with Berry Hill police after a few shots at the Mothership


It really was loads of fun last night, even for those of us who weren't able to join in the 'shots' gunned..

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links