« Home | I'll get you for this, Slartibartfast... » | why i'll never be confused with an artist, or, Tos... » | merrill hoge is an idiot, or, you best not be diss... » | Radulov, Radulov, Alexander Radulov.... » | Apparently I wasn't fast enough...I got tagged » | December 7th - A study in contrasts » | It took em' 8 months to come up with this? » | A devil of a post, or, Clarity through turmoil » | ZICAM - the complete story » | Lights out in Salemtown, or, what has Ludye done NOW? »

Mother of a blogger meat-up...

This was the best blogger meet-up ever, imo. Great food (of course), cozy confines, wine and other beverages flowing, tongues loosening, and lots of new connections and renewal of old connections. We even had a mayoral candidate show up!




Maestro organizer Dr. Woo and a fuzzy Britney..fuzziness at this point is NOT due to the wine, but the photographer.



Progressive Mr. Mack squares off with the wonderfully conservative Glen Dean.



Snapping Ginger...



Chris Wage, B-Dub (altho he mastered the domain at the Mothership, things were a little different back home), and Jag in her patent pending trademark pose.



Silver shoes, silver shoes
, it's Christmas time in the city.



Rico Suave aka Blake Wylie made a late grand entrance.



The fabulous Aunt B, Ceeelcee (thank God he didn't wear what he threatened to wear), and the wondrous RuaBelle




My blogger 'wife' and me. The only reason this is in here is because Ivy looks so nice.

I had more pics, but they really didn't come out at all. Sorry to all the other many cool people who didn't get in my pics..I'm sure they'll show up on other blogs authored by better photographers.

It was cool meeting some bloggers for the first time - Slartibartfast and his wife, Holiday Grinch, Sara Clark, Glen Dean, Josh Tinley, John Lamb (editor of Hispanic Nashvile blog), and the master wit Rex. L. Camino.

Thanks to Kerry, Jim and all the others who put this together...Fabulous.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links