« Home | Life has little meaning - Black Santa has moved on... » | Ice Ice baby - fun with the Predators, or, hey loo... » | Peep Show.. » | Putting a governor on democracy, or Who cares who ... » | "That's a lie, I didn't sleep with your woman... » | I've been through the desert on a meme with no nam... » | Young Frankenstein tap dances into heaven - Peter ... » | New hope for the brain dead... » | oh my God..they ARE out to get me » | The OCE Variopoint 2110 copier will probably do wi... »

I know it's cruel and not nice, but these things always make me laugh..



The name of the blog where I found this pic made me laugh as well: Don't Feed or Spank the Monkey. It's an New Zealand Australian blog. The author claims to have saved the world 27 times...funny, I didn't think Jack Bauer lived in New Zealand Australia..

Update: Sunday PM - I must be blind. The author of the blog I wrote about above lives in Perth, Australia, which is not in New Zealand (nor does it probably wish to be in NZ) unless there is some sort of unpleasant continental shift looming. Sorry, Kitta!

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links