« Home | Putting a governor on democracy, or Who cares who ... » | "That's a lie, I didn't sleep with your woman... » | I've been through the desert on a meme with no nam... » | Young Frankenstein tap dances into heaven - Peter ... » | New hope for the brain dead... » | oh my God..they ARE out to get me » | The OCE Variopoint 2110 copier will probably do wi... » | This may explain the low birth-rate in eastern Eur... » | Please tell Vince Young there's something he can't... » | Unidentified blogger has run-in with Berry Hill po... »

Peep Show..

Have you seen THIS one? It's kind of survival of the 'fittest'....Not surprisingly, the sexier ones do well. My entry might last up to ten minutes...

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links