« Home | Studio 60, episode 2 - wow, or, boom goes the dyna... » | Here's a fun family photo, or, hey Fatima, don't c... » | My life in the danger zone... » | Would you lie to your shrink? » | At least the Titans made it interesting, or, Kerry... » | Who's running this war on terror, Vandelay Industr... » | Aw, quit yer griping, or, ENUFF already » | More theology from Senator Allen, or, Oy Vey, do I... » | Did they serve omelets at the Last Supper, or, God... » | New Rule, or, If you don't like this one, you shou... »

5th Avenue is gettin' arty - Arts in the Arcade is happening


I eat in the arcade two or three times a week and I've been noticing a lot of arty-looking characters roaming around. I knew that there were a couple of art galleries open in the arcade upper level...what I didn't know is that there are at least EIGHT galleries opening up..

This collective of galleries is having a big art opening on October 7th...from 6:00 to 9:00 PM in conjunction with the official TAG opening. TAG is the gallery on the ground floor of the KRESS loft building across 5th from the Arcade.

Check out the official site: Art at the Arcade

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links