« Home | Did they serve omelets at the Last Supper, or, God... » | New Rule, or, If you don't like this one, you shou... » | This one goes into the unconfirmed reports that yo... » | This ain't your Green Hills Krogers, or, I'm sorry... » | If Crafton's English bill passes, will Ludye still... » | PTI (Pardon the Interruption) Thai style or One ni... » | Here's yer bill...Loving your neighbor by speaking... » | Pro-choice or Pro-life...I'm Pro-CP (certifiable p... » | Ugly statues, and ugly statutes » | I thought we had professional football in Nashvill... »

More theology from Senator Allen, or, Oy Vey, do I have to wear one of those beanies?

Incumbent Senator George Allen of Virginia, after being hounded by the media regarding his Jewish 'roots', decided to do a little reading:

“I embrace and take great pride in every aspect of my diverse heritage, including my Lumbroso family line’s Jewish heritage, which I learned about from a recent magazine article and my mother confirmed.”


And just to show the proper gravitas he added:

: “I still had a ham sandwich for lunch. And my mother made great pork chops.”


I'm wondering if Allen took one of those zany quizzes...I'm also thinking his opponent, Democrat challenger James Webb, should maybe just not say anything and let George do all the talking.


Borrowed shamelessly from MSNBC.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links